看新聞學英文 · 中英對照朗讀 · 真人老師逐句講解

Hey, There’s a Line Here!

嘿,這裡有排隊喔!

播放內容:
Hey, There’s a Line Here!
老闆插隊
Leo is standing in line at a burger restaurant. A woman just cut in line.
里奧正在漢堡店排隊。一位女士突然插隊了。
stand in line 排隊cut in line插隊
Leo: This line is so long...
里奧:這隊伍好長喔⋯⋯
Sophie: Excuse me.
蘇菲:不好意思。
Leo: Hey, there’s a line here!
里奧:嘿,這裡有排隊喔!
Sophie: Oh, Leo, it’s you!
蘇菲:噢,里奧,是你啊!
Leo: Sophie! I didn’t see you.
里奧:蘇菲!我剛剛沒看到你。
Sophie: I’m sorry for cutting in line. I’m in a hurry.
蘇菲:不好意思插隊了。我趕時間。
hurry(n.)急忙、匆忙hurry sb. up催促某人hurry to do sth.匆忙做某事
Leo: No problem. You can go ahead.
里奧:沒關係。妳可以先排。
go ahead去吧、請便
Sophie: Thanks, Leo! You’re really helpful.
蘇菲:謝謝你,里奧!你幫了我大忙。
helpful(adj.)願意幫助的、有幫助的
Leo: I’m happy to help my boss!
里奧:我很樂意幫我的老闆!
Sophie: Let me buy your lunch to say thank you. How about that?
蘇菲:讓我請你吃午餐來表示感謝,怎麼樣?
lunch(n.)午餐treat sb. to sth.請某人~
Leo: Really? That sounds great! Thank you, Sophie.
里奧: 真的嗎?那太好了!謝謝,蘇菲。
Sophie: No problem. How is your work going?
蘇菲:不客氣。最近工作還順利嗎?
Leo: It’s going well! I’m working on that report.
里奧:還不錯!我正在做那份報告。
well(adv.)很好地,令人滿意地(adj.)健康的report(n.)(v.)報告、匯報turn in a report繳交報告=hand in a report
Sophie: Good job. We can talk more at lunch!
蘇菲:做得好。我們午餐再聊!

📚 重點單字片語

stand in line
排隊
cut in line
插隊
hurry(n.)
急忙、匆忙
hurry sb. up
催促某人
hurry to do sth.
匆忙做某事
go ahead
去吧、請便
helpful(adj.)
願意幫助的、有幫助的
lunch(n.)
午餐
treat sb. to sth.
請某人~
well(adv.)
很好地,令人滿意地(adj.)健康的
report(n.)(v.)
報告、匯報
turn in a report
繳交報告=hand in a report
🎧

想聽更多嗎?

快來加入 FUNDAY 吧!

立即加入
免費體驗已結束 · 加入 FUNDAY 解鎖完整學習