
公園有人跌倒
Sophie is walking in the park. Suddenly, she sees an old man fall on the grass near the path.
蘇菲正在公園散步。突然,她看見一位老先生倒在步道旁的草地上。
fall(v.)跌倒fall off從…掉下來fall over跌倒、摔倒path(n.)步道、小徑a path to N.通往~的路
Sophie: (Rushing over to him) Oh! Are you alright, sir? That looked like a nasty fall.
蘇菲:(衝到他身邊)喔!先生,你還好嗎?這一下看起來摔得不輕。
rush over to sb.急忙跑向某人nasty(adj.)很糟的、嚴重的nasty fall摔得很重
Old man: Oh... I think so. My leg just hurts a bit.
老先生:喔⋯⋯我想應該沒事。只是腳有一點點痛。
hurt(v.)受傷、感到疼痛
Sophie: Don’t worry. Here, let me help you up. Just take it slow.
蘇菲:別擔心。來,讓我幫你站起來。慢慢來就好。
take it slow慢慢來、不要急
Old man: Thank you, dear. You’re very kind to help an old man.
老先生:謝謝你,親愛的。你真好,願意幫我這個老頭子。
Sophie: Of course! No problem at all. Do you want to go sit on that bench over there for a minute?
蘇菲:當然!別客氣。你想去那邊的長椅上坐一下嗎?
Not a problem.=No worries.沒問題、一點都不麻煩bench(n.)長椅
Old man: Yes, please.
老先生:好的,麻煩你了。
Sophie: (Walks slowly with him to the bench) There we go. You sure you don’t need a doctor?
蘇菲:(陪他慢慢走到長椅)好了。你確定不需要看醫生嗎?
There we go.好了、我們到了、搞定了、做對了
Old man: No, I’ll be fine, thank you. I just need to rest for a bit.
老先生:不用了,我會沒事的,謝謝。我只需要休息一下。
rest(v.)休息
Sophie: Alright then. Take care, sir!
蘇菲:那好吧。先生,請多保重!
take care保重、注意安全