
你幫了我大忙
Sarah works in customer services. A customer calls her.
莎拉在客服中心上班, 一位顧客打進來。
work(v.)工作customer(n.)顧客service(n.)服務call(v.)打電話
Sarah: Hello, customer support. How can I help you?
莎拉:客服中心您好,需要什麼服務?
customer(n.)顧客support(n.)幫助help(v.)幫助
Customer: Yes, hello. I bought a TV box from you and it’s not working.
顧客:您好,我跟你們買了一個電視盒,但沒辦法用。
work(v.)運作
Sarah: I’m sorry to hear that sir. Can you tell me your order number?
莎拉:真抱歉,請問您的訂單編號是?
tell(v.)告訴order(n.)訂單number(n.)號碼
Customer: One second… it’s D9623.
顧客:等等⋯⋯是D9623。
Sarah: Alright I can see you bought a TV box from us yesterday afternoon. Can you tell me what the problem is?
莎拉:好的,我這邊看到資料顯示您是在昨天下午購買電視盒,請問哪裡有問題呢?
tell(v.)告訴problem(n.)問題
Customer: It can’t connect to the internet.
顧客:沒辦法連上網路。
connect(v.)連接
Sarah: How are you connecting it to the internet?
莎拉:請問您是怎麼連網路的?
connect(v.)連接
Customer: I’m using wifi.
顧客:我用wifi。
Sarah: That will be the problem then. Your TV box needs an Ethernet cable if you want to get online. You should find one included in the box.
莎拉:我瞭解了,這個電視盒需要用乙太網路線才能連上網路,您應該可以在盒子裡找到。
problem(n.)問題Ethernet cable乙太網路線online(adv.)線上的find(v.)找include(v.)包含
Customer: Oh, I wondered what that was. Thank you, you’ve been very helpful.
顧客:喔,我還想說那是什麼,謝謝,你幫了我大忙。
wonder(v.)疑惑、想知道helpful(adj.)有幫助的
Sarah: Not at all. Have a nice day.
莎拉:不會,祝您順心。
not at all不用謝