
順便洗襯衫
Catherine and Evan are roommates. Evan is going out.
凱薩琳和艾文是室友。艾文要出門。
go out出門
Evan: Hey, are you free now?
艾文:嘿,你現在有空嗎?
free(adj.)有空的、自由的
Catherine: Yes, I’m not doing anything.
凱薩琳:嗯嗯,我沒事做。
Evan: Do you want to help me wash my truck?
艾文:要不要幫我洗卡車啊?
Catherine: Sure. I will give you a hand.
凱薩琳:當然可以幫你忙。
give you a hand幫忙
Evan: Nice! You might want to change your outfit.
艾文:好棒!你可能會想要換個衣服。
might+RV可能outfit服裝、change your clothes換衣服
Catherine: I don’t mind. I’m washing this shirt tonight anyway.
凱薩琳:我不介意。反正我今晚本來就要洗襯衫。
mind(v.)介意shirt(n.)襯衫
Evan: Let’s head off to a car wash then.
艾文:那我們去洗車場吧。
head off出發car wash洗車場
Catherine: Where do you park your truck?
凱薩琳:你把卡車停在哪裡?
park(v.)停車、parking lot停車場
Evan: At the garage. Don’t forget to lock the door.
艾文:車庫。不要忘記鎖門。
garage(n.)車庫lock(v.)鎖上door(n.)門
Catherine: No problem.
凱薩琳:沒問題。