
加熱微波食品
Lily and Wayne are roommates. It’s raining outside.
莉莉和韋恩是室友。外面正在下雨。
Lily: Are you hungry? I want to get something to eat.
莉莉:你餓了嗎?我想買點東西吃。
hungry(adj.)飢餓的
Wayne: It’s pouring outside. We just have to ride out this rain.
韋恩:外面在下大雨耶。看來我們只能等雨停了。
pour(v.)下大雨、傾倒ride out度過危機、災難
Lily: But I’m really hungry.
莉莉:但是我真的很餓。
Wayne: Check the fridge. Maybe we still got something to eat.
韋恩:看看冰箱裡,也許還有東西可以吃。
fridge(n.)冰箱
Lily: There are some microwave foods in the freezer.
莉莉:冰箱裡有一些微波食品。
freezer(n.)冷凍庫
Wayne: What kind of foods?
韋恩:什麼食物啊?
Lily: There is spaghetti with pesto and spaghetti with white sauce.
莉莉:有青醬義大利麵和白醬義大利麵。
spaghetti義大利麵pesto青醬sauce醬汁、meat sauce肉醬
Wayne: I call dibs on the pesto one.
韋恩:我要吃青醬的。
call dibs on sth.某物是我的、先搶先贏
Lily: Alright. Let me just heat them up and it’s time for lunch.
莉莉:好的。讓我加熱一下,就可以吃午飯了。
lunch(n.)午餐
Wayne: I’m drooling!
韋恩:我等不及啦!
drool(v.)流口水