
血壓有點高
Miley’s checkup results just came out. She is seeing the doctor.
麥莉健康檢查結果出爐了,她正在看醫生。
come out結果出爐see the doctor看醫生
Doctor: Let’s take a look at your results.
醫生:讓我們來看看檢查結果。
let’s+RV讓我們take a look看看
Miley: Is there anything wrong?
麥莉:哪裡有問題嗎?
anything、任何事物、多用在疑問句、否定句,當主詞用單數,形容詞放後面
Doctor: Mmm…your blood pressure is a bit high. Is everything okay at the moment?
醫生:嗯嗯,血壓有點高。最近身體都還好嗎?
blood pressure血壓high(adj.)高、low(adj.)低everything、所有事物at the moment目前、眼下
Miley: Well, I’m still settling into my new job. I feel unable to relax.
麥莉:這個嘛,我剛剛開始適應新工作,不太能放輕鬆。
settle into適應feel(v.)覺得unable to不能relax(v.)放鬆
Doctor: Are you getting enough rest?
醫生:你有足夠的休息嗎?
get enough rest有足夠休息
Miley: No, the work really eats into my time.
麥莉:沒有,工作真的把時間吃得死死。
eat into耗費
Doctor: Don’t get too tired. Always remember to take some breaks.
醫生:不要把自己搞得太累,永遠都要記得休息。
tired(adj.)疲累的break(n.)休息片刻、take a break休息一下
Miley: Sure. Is there anything else that I should pay attention to?
麥莉:好的,還有其他需要注意的嗎?
else(adv.)其他pay attention to注意
Doctor: No, there’s nothing else to worry about.
醫生:沒有,其他都不需要擔心。
nothing沒有事worry about擔憂
Miley: That’s good to hear.
麥莉:那就好。