
再也受不了
Denis and Flora are siblings. They are chatting.
丹尼斯和芙蘿拉是兄妹。他們正在聊天。
Flora: I broke up with Jack last night.
芙蘿拉:我昨晚和傑克分手了。
break up分手
Denis: Again? What did you fight about this time?
丹尼斯:又來了?你們這次在吵什麼?
fight(v.)吵架、打架
Flora: He spent almost all day playing his mobile game! I can’t put up with him anymore.
芙蘿拉:他幾乎整天都在玩手遊!我再也受不了了。
spend(v.)花費mobile(n.)手機put up with sb. or sth.忍受某人或某物
Denis: Wow. Take a deep breath, Flora. Didn’t you guys talk about this problem before?
丹尼斯:哇。深呼吸,芙蘿拉。你們之前沒有聊過這個問題嗎?
deep(adj.)深的breath(n.)呼吸problem(n.)問題
Flora: Yep. It didn’t work.
芙蘿拉:有啊。沒用。
work(v.)有效
Denis: Did you set some rules about playing games or something?
丹尼斯:你們是建立玩遊戲的規則之類的嗎?
set(v.)設立rule(n.)規則follow the rules遵守規則break the rules打破規則
Flora: Yes. I told him not to play mobile games at least before bedtime, but he just couldn’t control himself.
芙蘿拉:對啊。我跟他說至少睡前不要玩手遊,但他就是沒辦法控制自己。
tell sb. not to do sth.告訴某人別做某事at least至少bedtime(n.)就寢時間control(v.)控制
Denis: Well, I’m guessing he will say he’s sorry about it today. Let’s wait and see.
丹尼斯:嗯,我在猜他今天會說他很抱歉。我們等著看吧。
be sorry about sth.為某事感到抱歉wait and see等等看、等著瞧、拭目以待
Flora: What?
芙蘿拉:什麼?
Denis: And I bet he will get you back just like before.
丹尼斯:而且我敢肯定他會像之前一樣挽回你的。
bet(v.)打賭、敢肯定