
交友軟體認識
Henry and Eve are friends. They are talking on the phone.
亨利和伊芙是朋友。他們正在講電話。
Eve: Hey, Henry. He stood me up.
伊芙:嘿,亨利。他放我鴿子。
Henry: What? Do you mean the guy you met on the dating app?
亨利:什麼?你說那個你在交友軟體上認識的男的?
dating app交友軟體
Eve: Yes. I`m so upset. We booked a table for 11 a.m. It’s 1 p.m. now!
伊芙:對啊。我好沮喪。我們訂了早上十一點的位。現在都下午一點了!
upset(adj.)沮喪的book(v.)預訂
Henry: Did he reply to your messages?
亨利:他有回你訊息嗎?
reply(v.)回覆、回應message(n.)訊息
Eve: No, he blocked me!
伊芙:沒有,他封鎖我!
block(n.)(v.)街區、阻擋、封鎖
Henry: That’s too bad.
亨利:那太糟了。
Eve: I don’t understand. I even dressed up to meet him.
伊芙:我不懂。我甚至打扮好要來見他。
dress up盛裝打扮、裝扮
Henry: I remember that you said you two were a perfect match.
亨利:我記得你說你們兩個是天生一對。
perfect(adj.)完美的match(n.)(v.)相配的一對、相配
Eve: We were on the internet. I just want to have a serious relationship.
伊芙:我們在網路上是。我只是想要有一段認真的感情。
serious(adj.)認真的、嚴重的relationship(n.)關係
Henry: It seems that he just wants a casual one.
亨利:看來他只是想隨便玩玩而已。
casual(adj.)隨意的、不在意的