
期待選婚紗
Denny and Luna are friends. They are chatting.
丹尼和露娜是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Luna: Hey, Denny. My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday.
露娜:嘿,丹尼。我男友昨天跟我求婚了。
propose(v.)建議、求婚
Denny: Congratulations! How did he pop the question?
丹尼:恭喜!他怎麼求婚的?
pop the question求婚
Luna: Well, it wasn’t that romantic actually. He just got down on one knee and took out the ring.
露娜:嗯,其實沒有很浪漫。他只是單膝下跪然後拿出戒指。
romantic(adj.)浪漫的、情愛的ring(n.)戒指、環狀物
Denny: Wow. So when is your wedding day?
丹尼:哇。所以你們婚禮是什麼時候?
wedding(n.)婚禮
Luna: Maybe next year. We’ll need to prepare lots of things.
露娜:應該明年吧。我們需要準備很多事情。
Denny: Oh, you’ll need to send out invitations, right?
丹尼:噢,你們得發送邀請函,對吧?
invitation(n.)邀請
Luna: Before doing that, we have to draw up a guest list first.
露娜:在那之前,我們要先擬定賓客名單。
draw up sth.起草、擬定某物guest(n.)賓客、客人
Denny: It must be a big task. I can’t believe my best friend is going to walk down the aisle.
丹尼:一定是個大工程。真不敢相信我最好的朋友要步入禮堂了。
task(n.)任務、工作walk down the aisle結婚、步入禮堂tie the knot結婚get married結婚
Luna: Me either. I’m looking forward to choosing my wedding dress.
露娜:我也是。我很期待選我的婚紗。
look forward to doing sth.期待做某事wedding dress婚紗
Denny: You’ll be the most beautiful bride.
丹尼:你會是最美的新娘。
bride(n.)新娘groom(n.)新郎