
對弟弟大吼大叫
Greg is talking to his daughter, Jane, at home.
葛瑞格正在家和他的女兒珍說話。
Greg: Jane, what happened? Why did you shout at your younger brother?
葛瑞格:珍,發生什麼事了?為什麼對你弟弟大吼大叫?
shout at sb.對某人大吼大叫young(adj.)年輕的
Jane: I just fought with him.
珍:我剛剛和他吵架。
fight(v.)(n.)吵架、打架fight with sb.和某人吵架fight about sth.為了某事吵架
Greg: Why?
葛瑞格:為什麼?
Jane: He ate the pudding I put in the fridge! I just came back from cram school, and I’m so hungry.
珍:他吃了我放在冰箱的布丁!我才剛從補習班回來,然後我很餓。
fridge(n.)冰箱refrigerator(n.)冰箱cram(v.)死記硬背cram school補習班
Greg: The one you said you wanted to eat today? He probably didn’t mean to.
葛瑞格:你說想要今天吃的那個布丁嗎?他可能不是故意的。
probably(adv.)可能、大概mean(v.)意思是、有意、打算
Jane: It’s the last one. He had the other one yesterday. Why does he steal my food all the time?
珍:那是最後一個了。他昨天吃了另一個。為什麼他一直這樣偷吃我的食物?
last(adj.)最後的steal(v.)偷竊steal-stole-stolensteal sth. from sb.偷某人的東西all the time一直、不停
Greg: He ate all of the pudding? I will talk to him later.
葛瑞格:他吃掉全部的布丁?我等等會跟他談談。
Jane: I’m mad at him.
珍:我對他很生氣。
mad(adj.)惱火的、非常憤怒的、發瘋的mad at sb.對某人十分生氣
Greg: I will make him buy one for you.
葛瑞格:我會叫他再買一個給你。
make sb. do sth.要某人做某事
Jane: OK. I won’t make up with him until I can eat my pudding.
珍:好。我吃到布丁才要跟他和好。
make up with sb.與某人和好until(conj.)(prep.)直到~時