
我在你身邊
Don just got back from the dentist. His friend, Danny, is talking to him.
唐剛從牙醫那裡回來。他的朋友丹尼正在和他說話。
dentist(n.)牙醫
Danny: What did the dentist say? All good?
丹尼:牙醫怎麼說?一切都好嗎?
Don: No. Far from it.
唐:不,完全不是那樣。
far from遙遠、有差距
Danny: I told you that you should brush your teeth more often.
丹尼:我早就跟你說要更常刷牙。
brush(v.)刷more often更頻繁
Don: It’s not that. I have my wisdom teeth coming in.
唐:不是那樣啦。我長智齒了。
come in長牙齒
Danny: Wow! Will you have them removed?
丹尼:哇!你要拔掉嗎?
Don: Yes. Next week. I’m so nervous!
唐:對啊。下禮拜。我好緊張!
Danny: Don’t be. It won’t hurt.
丹尼:不用啦,又不會痛。
hurt(v.)傷害、痛
Don: How did it feel exactly?
唐:到底感覺如何啊?
Danny: I barely felt it. You know what? I’ll go with you next week. I need to go there for a teeth cleaning as well.
丹尼:我幾乎沒感覺,我看下週我和你一起去看牙醫好了,反正我也要去洗個牙。
barely(adv.)幾乎不tooth cleaning洗牙
Don: Really!? Thanks, bro.
唐:真的嗎!多謝啦。