
桌遊勝籃球
Owen and Helen are roommates. Owen is going out.
歐文和海倫是室友。歐文要出門了。
Owen: I’m going out. Don’t wait up for me for dinner.
歐文:我要出門。不用等我吃晚飯。
Helen: Where are you going? It’s so hot out there.
海倫:你要去哪裡?外面好熱。
out there外面
Owen: The gang invited me to play basketball in the park.
歐文:我那一群死黨邀我去公園打籃球。
gang(n.)幫派、一群人invite sb. to do sth.邀請某人去做某事play basketball打籃球
Helen: Are you guys crazy? It’s two o’clock.
海倫:你們瘋了嗎?現在兩點欸。
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的
Owen: What’s wrong with that?
歐文:怎麼了?
Helen: It’s too sunny outside. You guys will have heat stroke.
海倫:外面太陽超大了。你們會中暑。
sunny(adj.)晴朗的
Owen: Well, there’s not a cloud in the sky.
歐文:嗯對,天上完全沒有雲。
cloud(n.)雲朵sky(n.)天空
Helen: Right. It’s like a big oven out there. You should invite them over. We can play some board games.
海倫:對。戶外就像一個大烤箱。你可以邀請他們來我們家啊,我們可以玩一些桌遊。
oven(n.)烤箱invite sb. over邀人來作客play board games玩桌遊
Owen: And turn on the air conditioner.
歐文:然後開冷氣。
turn on打開air conditioner冷氣機
Helen: Sure thing.
海倫:當然。