
到高雄歡度暑假
James and Lisa have two kids. They want to spend some quality time with their children during the summer vacation.
詹姆士跟麗莎有兩個小孩,他們想要趁暑假好好陪孩子。
kid(n.)孩子want(v.)想要spend(v.)花費(金錢、時間)quality time陪伴某人的時光、優質時光
James: Hey, Lisa, can you take a day off next Friday?
詹姆士:嘿,麗莎。你下週五可以休假嗎?
take a day off休一天假
Lisa: No problem. What for?
麗莎:沒問題,要做什麼?
James: I’m thinking about taking the kids to Kaohsiung.
詹姆士:我在想說帶孩子們去高雄。
think about思考
Lisa: Sounds good. Are there any special activities that you want to do there?
麗莎:聽起來很棒,你有想去什麼特別的活動嗎?
special(adj.)特別的activity(n.)活動
James: Yup, there is the Love River Festival happening. We can play some water sports there.
詹姆士:有啊,高雄有個愛河水漾嘉年華,我們可以玩些水上活動。
happen(v.)發生play(v.)玩、從事sport(n.)運動
Lisa: We can also visit Cijin. I miss the seafood there so much!
麗莎:我們還可以去旗津,我好想念那邊的海鮮。
visit(v.)造訪miss(v.)想念seafood(n.)海鮮
James: Great! I will book the HSR tickets tonight.
詹姆士:太好了,我今晚來訂高鐵。
book(v.)預訂ticket(n.)票券tonight(adv.)在今晚
Lisa: Okay. And I’ll check for some nice hotel options online.
麗莎:好,我上網看看飯店。
check(v.)查看hotel(n.)飯店option(n.)選項online(adv.)線上地