
吃壞肚子
Henry came to see a doctor because he has an upset stomach.
亨利因為肚子不舒服來看醫生。
come-camesee a doctor看醫生
Doctor: What brings you here today?
醫生:今天哪裡不舒服?
What’s wrong with you?=你怎麼了?
Henry: I threw up twice last night. Something is wrong with my stomach.
亨利:我昨晚吐了兩次,覺得肚子怪怪的。
throw up嘔吐=puketwice兩次once一次three times三次
Doctor: Do you have a stomach ache?
醫生:肚子會痛嗎?
ache(n.)疼痛headachetoothache
Henry: Not really. I just don’t feel like eating and I feel queasy.
亨利:不大會痛,只是覺得沒胃口而且想吐。
don’t feel doing sth.不想做某事queasy(adj.)噁心的;想吐
Doctor: It could be the food you ate last night. What did you have for supper?
醫生:可能跟你昨晚吃的食物有關。你晚餐吃了什麼?
eat-atesupper(n.)晚餐
Henry: Do you think it is the leftover pizza I ate?
亨利:你覺得會不會是因為我昨晚吃了隔夜的披薩?
leftover(adj.)剩下來的;(n.)剩菜剩飯
Doctor: Maybe the toppings went bad and made you sick.
醫生:可能披薩上面的配料壞掉了,讓你感到肚子不舒服。
topping(n.)(食物或甜品上的)配料;醬汁go bad(食物)壞掉;腐壞make sb. sick使某人不舒服
Henry: Oh no. What should I do now?
亨利:哦不,我該怎麼辦?
Doctor: You’ll be fine. Just take some pills and see how it goes.
醫生:沒事的。吃點藥,再看情況怎麼樣吧。
pill(n.)藥丸sleeping pill安眠藥
Henry: Thanks, doctor.
亨利:謝謝你,醫生。