
可取代早餐又給你滿滿能量
Beth just woke up. Peter is in the kitchen.
貝絲剛起床,彼得正在廚房裡。
wake up醒來
Beth: I smell coffee. Are you making breakfast?
貝絲:我聞到咖啡,你在做早餐嗎?
smell(v.)聞到
Peter: I’m making a bulletproof coffee. I have been drinking them for breakfast recently.
彼得:我在做防彈咖啡,最近都喝這個當早餐。
recently(adv.)最近
Beth: What’s bulletproof coffee? Are you on a diet?
貝絲:什麼是防彈咖啡啊?你在減肥嗎?
be on a diet=go on a diet節食
Peter: You could say that. Bulletproof coffee is made from coffee, Brain Octane oil and grass-fed, unsalted butter. It can give you steady lasting energy for a whole day.
彼得:可以這樣說吧。防彈咖啡是用咖啡、腦辛烷油跟草飼無鹽奶油做的,可以給你整天穩定又持續的能量。
be made from用⋯⋯製作grass-fed草飼的unsalted(adj.)無鹽的steady(adj.)穩定的lasting(adj.)持續的energy(n.)能量whole(adj.)整個的
Beth: How does it taste? Butter coffee doesn’t sound good.
貝絲:喝起來如何呢?奶油咖啡聽起來不太好喝。
taste(v.)品嚐
Peter: It tastes creamy and delicious. You should try it. The Brain Octane oil in it can suppress hunger, keeping you full until lunch.
彼得:喝起來綿密好喝耶,你真該試試。其中的腦辛烷油可以抑制飢餓,讓飽足感維持到午餐。
taste(v.)品嚐creamy(adj.)像奶油的delicious(adj.)美味的suppress(v.)抑制hunger(n.)飢餓keep(v.)維持full(adj.)飽足
Beth: That’s important for someone who wants to lose weight!
貝絲:那對想減肥的人來說很重要!
important(adj.)重要的lose weight減重
Peter: Yeah, someone just like you. Bulletproof coffee is also excellent fuel for your workout.
彼得:是啊,那就是你。防彈咖啡也可以做為你運動的絕佳能量來源。
excellent(adj.)極佳的fuel(n.)能量workout(n.)運動
Beth: Okay. I guess I’m sold. I want to try it.
貝絲:好吧,我猜你說服我了。
I’m sold我被說服了
Peter: Great! Let me make a cup for you right now.
彼得:太好了。我現在就幫你做一杯。