
驚悚加劇情片
Lily and James are friends. They want to go see a movie together this weekend.
麗麗跟詹姆斯是朋友,他們想要週末一起去看電影。
together(adv.)一起
Lily: Which movie do you want to see?
麗麗:你想看哪部電影?
James: How about Joker? I heard that it’s worth watching.
詹姆斯:《小丑》如何?聽說很值得一看。
how about...通常表提議,後可接動名詞、名詞或完整句子be worth+Ving很值得做某事情
Lily: I’ve seen the trailer for it. It’s like a mix of thriller and drama.
麗麗:我有看過預告片,感覺很像驚悚片加劇情片。
trailer(n.)預告片mix(n.)綜合體thriller(n.)驚悚片drama(n.)劇情片horror(n.)恐怖片comedy(n.)喜劇romantic comedy浪漫喜劇
James: And did you know that Joker is currently on IMDb’s list of the 10 greatest movies ever? It received a score of 8.8.
詹姆斯:而且《小丑》現在是IMDb前十大好片之一,目前拿到8.8的高分。
currently(adv.)目前list(n.)列表receive(v.)收到、得到score(n.)分數
Lily: Sounds like a must-see. Many critics are recommending it.
麗麗:聽起來是部必看的片,很多影評也推薦。
critic(n.)評論者recommend(v.)推薦
James: I think it will be in theaters for two more weeks.
詹姆斯:我想還會熱映兩週以上吧。
theater(n.)劇院、電影院
Lily: I think so too. It’s a huge box office hit.
麗麗:我也覺得,這部片票房很好。
think so認同a box office hit票房很好
James: So, what do you say? Go watch Joker this weekend?
詹姆斯:所以怎麼樣?週末就看《小丑》囉?
Lily: Sure. Let’s book the tickets.
麗麗:當然好,來訂票吧。
book(v.)訂購ticket(n.)票券