
冰箱裡的秘密
Peter is at home. Gina just came in.
彼得在家裡,吉娜剛進門。
home(n.)家come(v.)到來
Gina: Wow, it’s a crazy mess here. What are you doing? Are you looking for something?
吉娜:哇,好亂喔。你在做什麼?在找東西嗎?
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的mess(n.)雜亂look for尋找something(pron.)某個東西
Peter: Yes. Have you seen my wallet?
彼得:是啊,你有看到我的皮夾嗎?
wallet(n.)皮夾
Gina: The green one?
吉娜:綠色那個?
green(adj.)綠色的
Peter: No, the brown one. I bought it last week.
彼得:不是,咖啡色的,我上週才買的。
brown(adj.)咖啡色的buy(v.)購買week(n.)週
Gina: Have you checked all your pockets?
吉娜:所有的口袋都找過了嗎?
check(v.)檢查pocket(n.)口袋
Peter: Yes, I have.
彼得:是的,都找過了。
Gina: What about the bedroom closet and drawers?
吉娜:那房間的衣櫃跟抽屜呢?
what about那⋯⋯bedroom(n.)臥室closet(n.)衣櫥drawer(n.)抽屜
Peter: I’ve checked them all.
彼得:都找過了。
check(v.)檢查
Gina: Calm down. Take two bottles of juice from the fridge and we shall take a rest first.
吉娜:冷靜下來,從冰箱拿兩瓶果汁,我們先休息一下。
calm down冷靜下來bottle(n.)瓶juice(n.)果汁fridge(n.)冰箱take a rest休息first(adv.)先
Peter: Oh! My wallet is in the fridge!
彼得:喔!我的皮夾在冰箱裡!
wallet(n.)皮夾fridge(n.)冰箱