
熱播新片報你知
Linda and Jason are friends. They are chatting.
琳達跟傑森是朋友,他們在聊天。
friend(n.)朋友chat(v.)聊天
Jason: Hey, Linda. Have you seen any good movies recently?
傑森:嘿,琳達,你最近有看什麼好電影嗎?
see(v.)看見good(adj.)好的movie(n.)電影recently(adv.)最近
Linda: Yes, I have. I went to see “What Happened to Monday” last weekend.
琳達:有啊,我上週末去看「獵殺星期一」。
go(v.)去see(v.)看見happen(v.)發生weekend(n.)週末
Jason: How was it?
傑森:那部片如何?
Linda: It’s a sci-fi film. I thought it was great. The story is very exciting.
琳達:那是部科幻片,我覺得很棒,故事很刺激。
sci-fi=science fiction科幻小說film(n.)電影think(v.)認為great(adj.)很好的story(n.)故事exciting(adj.)令人感到刺激的
Jason: Oh yeah? But my girlfriend doesn’t like sci-fi films.
傑森:是喔?但我女朋友不喜歡科幻片。
girlfriend(n.)女朋友like(v.)喜歡sci-fi=science fiction科幻小說film(n.)電影
Linda: What about “The Big Sick”. It’s a romantic comedy.
琳達:那「愛情昏迷中」如何?那是部愛情喜劇。
what about那⋯⋯如何romantic(adj.)浪漫的comedy(n.)喜劇
Jason: We watched it last week. It was great!
傑森:我們上週看了,那部很棒!
watch(v.)觀看week(n.)週great(adj.)很好的
Linda: Well, if you like horror movies, you can watch “The Tag-Alone 2”. It’s super scary!
琳達:這樣啊,如果你們喜歡恐怖片,可以看「紅衣小女孩2」,那部片真的很嚇人。
like(v.)喜歡horror movie恐怖片watch(v.)觀看scary(adj.)嚇人的
Jason: Sounds good!
傑森:聽起來很棒!
sound(v.)聽起來
Linda: Remember to book your tickets online. You don’t want to wait in line at the theater.
琳達:記得先訂票,你不會想在電影院排隊等待的。
remember(v.)記得book(v.)訂購ticket(n.)票券online(adv.)線上地want(v.)想要wait(v.)等待theater(n.)電影院、劇院