
你看起來好蒼白
Susan has a busy day. It’s about 1 pm.
蘇珊今天很忙,現在快下午1點了。
busy(adj.)忙碌的day(n.)天、日子
Bill: Susan? You look pale. Have you eaten?
比爾:蘇珊?你看起來好蒼白。你吃東西了嗎?
look(v.)看起來pale(adj.)蒼白的eat(v.)吃
Susan: Yes, I did.
蘇珊:有啊,有吃。
Bill: You did? What did you have?
比爾:有吃?你吃什麼?
Susan: I ate an apple at about 10 am.
蘇珊:大概10點的時候吃了一顆蘋果。
eat(v.)吃apple(n.)蘋果
Bill: What about your lunch?
比爾:那午餐呢?
what about那⋯⋯如何lunch(n.)午餐
Susan: I’m too busy today so I skipped my lunch.
蘇珊:我太忙了就沒吃。
busy(adj.)忙碌的today(adv.)今天skip(v.)跳過lunch(n.)午餐
Bill: That’s not good for your health. Don’t push yourself too hard.
比爾:這樣對健康不好,你不要把自己逼太緊。
be good for對⋯⋯好health(n.)健康push(v.)逼迫yourself(pron.)你自己hard(adj.)嚴苛的
Susan: Thanks. I’ll grab something to eat later.
蘇珊:謝謝,我等下會去吃點東西的。
grab(v.)利用機會、趕緊做某事something(pron.)某事物eat(v.)吃later(adv.)稍等
Bill: Ok, you have to eat something 10 minutes later. I’ll be watching you.
比爾:好,妳10分鐘後要去吃東西,我會盯著妳的。
have to必須⋯⋯eat(v.)吃something(pron.)某事物minute(n.)分鐘later(adv.)稍等