
超音波檢查
Jane and Mason are colleagues. They are chatting.
珍和梅森是同事。他們在聊天。
Jane: Are you okay? Have you been staying up late recently?
珍:你還好嗎?最近常熬夜嗎?
recently最近
Mason: Yes. I have been feeling very tired because of it, too.
梅森:沒錯。我最近一直都很累。
tired(adj.)疲累的、exhausted(adj.)筋疲力竭的
Jane: Does the upper part of your stomach hurt?
珍:上腹部會痛嗎?
upper(adj.)上部的、lower(adj.)下部的stomach(n.)肚子、腸胃hurt(v.)疼痛、受傷
Mason: A bit, but not too painful.
梅森:有一點,但不會太痛。
painful(adj.)痛苦的
Jane: You should go see the doctor to check your liver.
珍:你應該去看醫生,檢查一下你的肝臟。
liver(n.)肝臟
Mason: That doesn’t sound good.
梅森:聽起來不太好。
Jane: You might have fatty liver disease. Just do an ultrasound exam.
珍:也許你有脂肪肝。就去做個超音波檢查吧。
fatty liver disease脂肪肝exam(n.)檢查、測試、考試
Mason: Well, other than that, what should I do?
梅森:好吧,除了那個之外,我該怎麼辦?
other than除此之外
Jane: You should try to go to bed before 11 and give up drinks with sugar.
珍:試著在11點之前上床睡覺,然後戒掉含糖飲料吧。
give up放棄、quit(v.)戒除sugar(n.)糖
Mason: Roger that!
梅森:我知道了!