
嘉義招牌景點
Patrick and Neil are planning their trip to Chiayi.
派翠克和尼爾計劃要去嘉義旅行。
Patrick: Where should we go in Chiayi?
派翠克:我們去嘉義要玩那些地方啊?
Neil: Have you been there before?
尼爾:你以前有去過那裡嗎?
完成式
Patrick: No, I haven’t. This is my first time.
派翠克:我沒有。這是我第一次去。
Neil: We should eat turkey rice and fish head casserole. Both are very signature dishes in Chiayi.
尼爾:我們應該吃火雞肉飯和砂鍋魚頭,都是嘉義的招牌菜。
turkey(n.)火雞fish head casserole砂鍋魚頭signature dish招牌菜
Patrick: Could you think of something other than food?
派翠克:你能想一點食物以外的東西嗎?
other than除了之外
Neil: Hmm. We could go to that famous haunted house in Minxiong!
尼爾:嗯嗯。我們可以去有名的民雄鬼屋!
Patrick: Oh! That one! I heard its owner, the Liu family, is thinking about selling this baroque style building.
派翠克:哦!那棟鬼屋!房子的主人劉家正考慮賣掉這座巴洛克風格的建築耶。
owner(n.)主人、所有人sell(v.)販賣style(n.)風格building(n.)建築
Neil: Really? For how much?
尼爾:真的嗎?多少錢?
Patrick: Around NT$13 million.
派翠克:大約新台幣一千三百萬。
Neil: Wow! I think the house needs to be renovated just a bit, then it could restore the beauty it had in the past.
尼爾:哇!我覺得這棟房子只需翻新一下,就可以恢復過去的美麗了。
renovate(v.)翻新、整修restore(v.)恢復beauty(n.)美貌、beautiful(adj.)in the past過去、in the present現在、in the future未來