
客人回流的關鍵
Moana’s phone on the table rings.
莫阿娜桌上的電話響起。
Moana: Hello, this is Moana. How may I help you?
莫阿娜:您好,我是莫阿娜,很高興為您服務。
Customer: Hello, I bought a lunch box on your website and would like to return it.
客人:您好,我在你們的平台上購買了一個便當盒想退貨。
website(n.)網頁would like=want=想要return(v.)退貨
Moana: Sure, what’s your name?
莫阿娜:好的,請問客人怎麼稱呼?
Ms. Chen: My last name is Chen.
陳小姐:我姓陳。
Moana: Thank you Ms. Chen, may I ask what is the reason for returning the product?
莫阿娜:陳小姐您好,請問是什麼原因讓您需要退貨呢?
return(v.)退貨product(n.)商品
Ms. Chen: Unfortunately, the size is different to what I imagined. The actual product is too small.
陳小姐:不好意思,因為規格與想像中不符,實品太小了。
unfortunately(adv.)不幸地different(adj.)不同的imagine(v.)想像actual(adj.)實際的product(n.)商品
Moana: I see, I’m very sorry for this misunderstanding. We will process the return right away.
莫阿娜:這樣啊,真的很不好意思,讓您有所誤解,那我們立即為您辦理退貨。
misunderstanding(n.)誤解process(v.)處理return(n.)退貨
Ms. Chen: No worries, thank you.
陳小姐:沒關係,謝謝您。
no worries別擔心
Moana: I will send you a return form for you to fill out later. Please complete it and fax the form with the number on the form.
莫阿娜:待會我會寄一份退貨申請單,再請您幫我填妥後,傳真至表單上的那個號碼就可以了。
return(n.)退貨form(n.)表格fill out填入complete(v.)完成fax(v.)傳真
Ms. Chen: Sure, no problem.
陳小姐:好的,沒問題。
Moana: And please repackage the product, we will send a deliveryman to pick it up. Be sure to check your phone, as the deliveryman will contact you soon.
莫阿娜:然後再請您將商品包裝好,我們會派物流人員前往收取,再請您留意電話,物流人員會與您連絡。
repackage(v.)重新包裝product(n.)商品deliveryman(n.)物流人員contact(v.)聯絡
Ms. Chen: Okay, thank you!
陳小姐:好的,謝謝您。
Moana: We are happy to be of service, if you have any other questions feel free to call us anytime. We hope you continue to shop on our website!
莫阿娜:很高興為您服務,有任何問題再隨時來電,也期望您能繼續支持我們的商品喔!
service(n.)服務continue(v.)繼續website(n.)網頁
Ms. Chen: Thank you.
陳小姐:謝謝。