
12間門市搶先試賣
Amy is talking to her friend Ben.
艾咪正在跟她的朋友班聊天。
Amy: Ben, guess what? McDonald’s has a new Grimace coin purse!
艾咪:班,你猜怎麼了?麥當勞出新的奶昔大哥零錢包了!
guess what你猜怎麼了coin(n.)硬幣coin bank存錢筒flip a coin擲硬幣
Ben: Really? I love Grimace! What does the coin purse look like?
班:真的嗎?我超喜歡奶昔大哥!零錢包長什麼樣子?
Amy: It’s purple and fluffy, just like the Korean version. You can put coins or headphones inside.
艾咪:它是紫色的,毛絨絨的,就像韓國款一樣。你可以放零錢或耳機在裡面。
fluffy(adj.)毛絨絨的、蓬鬆的version(n.)版本
Ben: That sounds useful! How much is it?
班:聽起來很實用!要多少錢?
useful(adj.)有用的useless(adj.)無用的
Amy: You can buy it with a meal for NT$149 or alone for NT$199. But each person can only buy four.
艾咪:如果點套餐加購是149元,單買是199元。但每人限購四個。
alone(adv.)單獨、獨自地each(det.)每一個each+單數名詞/each of+複數名詞或代名詞every(det.)每一個(用於三個以上)
Ben: Cool! And I heard the milkshake is back too?
班:酷耶!我還聽說奶昔也重新推出了?
Amy: Yes! Vanilla and strawberry flavors. Only in 12 stores first, from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
艾咪:對!香草和草莓口味。先在12間門市試賣,上午10:30到晚上10:00。
flavor(n.)口味、風味、味道
Ben: Let’s go tomorrow! I want a milkshake and a cute bag.
班:明天我們去吧!我想買奶昔和可愛的毛毛包。
Amy: Great! Don’t forget, each person can only buy four milkshakes too.
艾咪:太好了!別忘了,奶昔也每人限購四杯。
don’t forget別忘了
Ben: Roger that!
班:收到!