
潛水看海龜
Peter and Rita are at the park. They are chatting.
彼得和莉塔在公園裡。他們正在聊天。
Rita: Where did you go last weekend?
莉塔:你上週末去了哪裡?
the weekend before last上上週末the week after next下下週
Peter: I was on a journey.
彼得:我去旅行了。
journey(n.)旅行、行程journal(n.)日記、日誌spiritual journey精神旅程
Rita: Really? Where did you go?
莉塔:真的嗎?你去了哪裡?
Peter: I traveled to Green Island. It was so much fun!
彼得:我去了綠島旅行。這趟旅程真是太有趣了!
travel(v.)(n.)旅行、遊歷
Rita: Oh! What did you do there?
莉塔:哦!你在那裡做了什麼?
Peter: I went diving and saw some sea turtles. They were so lovely.
彼得:我去潛水,看到一些海龜。牠們好可愛。
dive(v.)(n.)跳水、潛水dive into sth.投入某事中
Rita: Is that so? Sounds like you had a blast. Did you meet anyone new?
莉塔:這樣嗎?聽起來你玩得很開心。你有認識什麼新朋友嗎?
blast(n.)狂歡、美好的時光(v.)炸毀、爆破
Peter: Well yes, the hotel staff. He dropped me off and saw me off at the harbor. So, I made friends with him.
彼得:嗯,有啊,那個飯店的人。他在港口送我下車並送別我。所以,我跟他交了朋友。
drop sb. off放某人下車see sb. off送別、送行某人
Rita: He sounds like a nice guy. Next time I’ll come with you.
莉塔:他聽起來是個不錯的人。下次我要跟你一起去。
Peter: Deal!
彼得:一言為定。
deal(n.)約定、交易