
試著吃清淡一點
Tim and Harry are colleagues. They are having lunch.
提姆和哈利是同事。他們正在吃午飯。
Tim: What are you having?
提姆:你在吃什麼?
Harry: Just normal yogurt. I try to eat light.
哈利:只是普通的優格。 我試著吃清淡一點。
normal(adj.)普通的、平常的light(adj.)清淡的
Tim: Which flavor you got there?
提姆:你吃什麼口味?
flavor(n.)口味
Harry: The blueberry one. I can only find this at the store.
哈利:藍莓。商店只賣這種。
blueberry藍莓
Tim: You should try Greek yogurt next time. The normal one still has too much sugar.
提姆:你下次應該試試希臘優格。一般的優格還是加太多糖了。
next time下次sugar(n.)糖
Harry: The Greek one?
哈利:希臘的?
Tim: Yes, it is still made from milk, but it tastes thicker. And it also has a lower amount of fat and sugar.
提姆:是的,一樣是用牛奶製成,但是味道更濃厚,而且脂肪和糖量也比較低。
be made from由什麼製成taste(v.)嘗起來thick(adj.)厚實的、濃稠的low(adj.)低的amount(n.)含量、總量、不可數fat(n.)脂肪
Harry: That’s a healthier choice.
哈利:是更健康的選擇!
choice(n.)選擇
Tim: Exactly!
提姆:沒錯!
Harry: Thanks! I’ll give it a go.
哈利:謝謝!我會試試看。
give it a go=give it a try試試看