
上班族緊張
Fiona and Kevin are office workers in Taipei. They are having a conversation.
菲歐娜和凱文是台北的上班族。他們正在對話。
clock in/clock out 打卡上班/下班
Fiona: Kevin, did you see the news about LINE?
菲歐娜:凱文,你有看到有關LINE的新聞嗎?
Kevin: No, what happened?
凱文:沒有耶,發生什麼事?
Fiona: They said the Chrome version of LINE will stop soon.
菲歐娜:他們說Chrome版LINE很快就要停用了。
version(n.)版本
Kevin: What? Really? I use it every day at work.
凱文:什麼?真的嗎?我每天上班都在用耶。
every day每一天、天天at work上班中/off work下班中
Fiona: Yes. Many office workers were worried. Their company computers cannot install apps.
菲歐娜:對啊,很多上班族很擔心。他們公司的電腦不能安裝程式。
install(v.)安裝application(n.)應用程式
Kevin: That’s my problem too! My PC is too old.
凱文:我也有這個問題!我的電腦太舊了。
have a problem with對~有問題PC=Personal Computer個人電腦
Fiona: But don’t panic. LINE just said they will delay it until 2026.
菲歐娜:不過別緊張。LINE剛剛宣布會延到2026 年。
don’t panic別緊張、別慌delay(v.)延遲/delay doing sth.延遲做某事until(prep.)直到
Kevin: Oh, good! So we still have time.
凱文:太好了!那我們還有時間。
still(adv.)仍然、還是
Fiona: Yes, but after that, maybe we must find another way.
菲歐娜:是啊,但之後我們可能要找別的方法。
another(det.)另一個的(pron.)另一個
Kevin: Maybe our company will finally buy new computers!
凱文:也許公司到時候會終於買新電腦!
Fiona: Ha! That would be a miracle.
菲歐娜:哈!那真是奇蹟了。
miracle(n.)奇蹟perform a miracle創造奇蹟