
整組誠意足
James and Evelyn are friends. Anita is their friend.
詹姆士和伊芙琳是朋友。愛妮塔是他們的朋友。
James: Evelyn, could you give me some advice?
詹姆士:伊芙琳,你可以給我一些建議嗎?
advice(n.)意見、忠告; take one’s advice採納某人的意見
Evelyn: What happened?
伊芙琳:怎麼了嗎?
James: I have no idea what to get for Anita’s birthday present.
詹姆士:我不知道要買什麼給愛妮塔當生日禮物。
have no idea不知道
Evelyn: Well, I know she likes make-up and jewelry. What do you think?
伊芙琳:嗯,我知道她喜歡化妝品和首飾。你覺得呢?
make-up(n.)化妝品jewelry(n.)首飾、珠寶
James: Oh, it beats me. I don’t wear jewelry, not to mention make-up.
詹姆士:噢,難倒我了。我沒在戴首飾,更別說化妝品。
it beats me難倒我了、我不知道not to mention更不用說
Evelyn: Alright. Look at this webpage. I decided to give her this ring.
伊芙琳:好吧。看看這個網頁。我決定送她這個戒指。
webpage(n.)網頁ring(n.)戒指、環狀物
James: Wow. It’s a beautiful gold ring.
詹姆士:哇。是漂亮的金戒指。
gold(n.)(adj.)黃金、金質的
Evelyn: It was designed by Anita’s favorite influencer. I’m sure that she will love it.
伊芙琳:是愛妮塔最喜歡的網紅設計的。我保證她會喜歡。
design(v.)設計influence(n.)(v.)影響; influencer(n.)有影響力的人、網紅internet celebrity, online celebrity網路名人KOL(= key opinion leader)關鍵意見領袖、網紅
James: Hey, what do you think about giving her the gold earrings and necklace on this webpage?
詹姆士:嘿,你覺得我送她這個網頁上的金耳環和項鍊怎麼樣?
earring(n.)耳環necklace(n.)項鍊
Evelyn: Great. Then she will get a whole set.
伊芙琳:很好啊。這樣她就會有一整組了。
set(n.)套、組