
演活《化外之醫》
Tom and Amy are talking about the Golden Bell Awards. They are excited to hear who won and what they will do with their prize money.
湯姆和艾米正在討論金鐘獎。他們很興奮地聊到得獎者和獎金安排。
award(n.)獎、獎項award ceremony頒獎典禮/award winner獲獎者
Tom: Amy! Did you hear? Lien Binh Phat, a famous actor from Vietnam, won Best Actor for “The Outlaw Doctor”!
湯姆:艾米!你聽說了嗎?越南知名演員連炳發以《化外之醫》拿下金鐘影帝!
actor(n.)演員lead actor男主角supporting actor配角
Amy: No way! That’s amazing! I love that series.
艾米:不會吧!太厲害了!我超喜歡那部劇。
TV series電視劇a series of …一系列的~
Tom: And Weber Yang won Best Supporting Actor in the same drama.
湯姆:而楊一展也拿下同一部劇的男配角獎!
drama(n.)戲劇
Amy: Wow! Two winners from the same series? That’s awesome!
艾米:哇!同一部劇兩個人得獎?太棒了!
Tom: And here’s the coolest part — they’re donating half of their prize money to a foundation for migrant workers in Taiwan!
湯姆:最棒的是——他們會把一半獎金捐給外籍移工在台基金會!
donate(v.)捐贈/donate blood捐血/donate to charity捐給慈善組織migrant workers外籍勞工
Amy: Really? That’s so kind. I like them even more now. What about the other half?
艾米:真的嗎?太有愛心了!我現在更喜歡他們了。那剩下的一半呢?
the other half另一半
Tom: They’re using it for celebration with the drama team. I’d love to see that!
湯姆:他們會和劇組一起慶祝。我好想看看!
celebration(n.)慶祝celebrate(v.)慶祝/celebrate a festival慶祝節日would love to VR想要去做
Amy: Me too! Imagine all the actors laughing and taking photos together!
艾米:我也是!想像一下所有演員一起歡笑、拍照的樣子!
imagine V-ing想像做~
Tom: I hope they make a second season. The producer said he wants to continue the story about migrant workers.
湯姆:我希望會有第二季。製作人說想繼續拍關於移工的故事。
continue(v.)繼續、持續、保持
Amy: That would be great! I can’t wait to watch it!
艾米:那一定很棒!我等不及想看了!
can’t wait to VR等不及去做