
鄰居的邀約
Adam and Amber are neighbors. Amber just moved in last week.
亞當與安柏是鄰居;安柏上週才搬進來。
neighbor(n.)鄰居just(adv.)剛剛、剛才move(v.)搬家last(adj.)最後的、上一次的week(n.)星期、週
Adam: Hey, great seeing you again. How’s everything?
亞當:嗨,很高興又見到妳了;一切都還好嗎?
again(adv.)又、再everything(pron.)所有事物、一切
Amber: Great! It’s quiet and clean here. I like it!
安柏:很棒呀!這裡很安靜又乾淨,我很喜歡。
quiet(adj.)安靜的clean(adj.)乾淨的here(adv.)在這裡
Adam: I’m going to Seaside Park. Would you like to come?
亞當:我要去海濱公園,妳要一起來嗎?
would like=want想要come(v.)來、過來
Amber: I would love to! What are you going to do there?
安柏:我很樂意。你在那裡會做什麼呢?
there(adv.)在那裡
Adam: There are many things to do there. I always skate and play basketball.
亞當:那裡有很多事情可以做,我總是溜冰和打籃球。
many(det.)很多thing(n.)事情、東西always(adv.)總是skate(v.)滑冰、溜冰basketball(n.)籃球
Amber: Sounds fun! What else does the park have?
安柏:聽起來很好玩呢!公園還有什麼其它東西呢?
sound(v.)聽起來fun(adj.)有趣的、令人愉快的else(adv.)其他、別的
Adam: It’s got seesaws, slides, swings, monkey bars, and playhouses on the playground.
亞當:公園的遊樂場有蹺蹺板、溜滑梯、鞦韆、單槓和玩具小屋。
seesaw(n.)蹺蹺板slide(n.)溜滑梯swing(n.)鞦韆monkey bar(n.)單槓playhouse(n.)玩具小屋、兒童遊戲室playground(n.)遊樂場
Amber: There must be a lot of kids playing on the seesaws and swings, right?
安柏:一定有很多孩子們玩蹺蹺板和盪鞦韆,對吧?
must(aux.)想必、一定kid(n.)小孩right(adj.)對的、正確的
Adam: Of course. It’s the most fun place around here!
亞當:當然囉,它是這附近最好玩的地方呢!
of course當然place(n.)地方、場所around(adv.)四處、周圍、圍繞