
防曬乳霜
Henry and Lisa are a couple. Henry is going to run some errands.
亨利和莉莎是一對夫妻。亨利正要出門跑腿。
run some errands=出門辦事;出門跑腿
Henry: I’m about to go. Do you need anything?
亨利:我準備要出門了。妳需要些什麼嗎?
about to=將要
Lisa: Could you drop by the drugstore and buy some things for me?
莉莎:你能順路到藥妝店幫我買些東西嗎?
drop by=順道經過
Henry: Sure. But you might need to give me a list so I’ll know what to buy.
亨利:當然。但你可能要寫個清單,這樣我才知道要買什麼。
might(modal)=用作建議list(n.)清單
Lisa: Okay. I need a new bottle of shampoo and body lotion. I ran out of them last night.
莉莎:好,我需要一瓶新的洗髮乳和身體乳。我昨天晚上用完了。
bottle(n.)瓶子body lotion=身體乳moisturizer(n.)(保養型)乳液
Henry: Which brand?
亨利:哪個牌子?
brand(n.)品牌
Lisa: I’ll send you the pictures of the bottles. Just buy the same ones for me.
莉莎:我會傳瓶身照片給你。買一樣的給我就好。
picture(n.)圖片same(adj.)一樣的
Henry: Is that all?
亨利:就這樣嗎?
Lisa: I also need sunscreen, too. Make sure to check the SPF is over thirty.
莉莎:我還需要防曬霜。記得檢查SPF有沒有超過三十。
SPF=Sun Protection Factor=防曬係數
Henry: Got it. Three things in total, right?
亨利:知道了,總共三樣東西,對吧?
Got it=收到;了解in total=總共
Lisa: Yeah, thank you. You’re the best.
莉莎:對,謝謝。你人最好了。
the best=最高級