
生病別慌!
Doctor: Good morning. How can I help you today?
醫生:早安。今天有什麼需要我幫忙的?
Emma: Good morning, doctor. I don’t feel well.
艾瑪:早安,醫生。我不太舒服。
comfortable(adj.)自在的、舒服的
Doctor: I see. What symptoms do you have?
醫生:了解。你有什麼症狀?
symptom(n.)症狀
Emma: I have a headache and a sore throat. I also feel really tired.
艾瑪:我頭痛、喉嚨痛,而且覺得很累。
ache(n.)疼痛stomach ache胃痛=stomachacheback ache背痛sore(adj.)疼痛的sore muscles肌肉痛throat(n.)喉嚨
Doctor: How long have you been feeling this way?
醫生:你這樣不舒服多久了?
have been V-ing現在完成式
Emma: Since yesterday morning. I also think I have a fever.
艾瑪:從昨天早上開始。我覺得我可能發燒了。
fever(n.)發燒
Doctor: Let me check your temperature… Yes, you have a fever. Do you have a cough or a runny nose?
醫生:我來幫你量體溫……嗯,你發燒了。你有咳嗽或流鼻水嗎?
temperature(n.)體溫take sb’s temperature測量某人的體溫
Emma: No cough, but my nose feels a little blocked.
艾瑪:沒有咳嗽,但我的鼻子有點塞住。
a little一點點blocked(adj.)堵塞的
Doctor: It sounds like a cold. Drink plenty of water and rest. I’ll give you some medicine for your fever and throat.
醫生:聽起來像是感冒。要多喝水、多休息。我會給你一些退燒和喉嚨痛的藥。
plenty of大量的、很多的rest(v.)休息、放置、擺放
Emma: How often should I take it?
艾瑪:我應該多久吃一次?
how often多常、多久一次take medicine吃藥
Doctor: Take it three times a day after meals. If you don’t feel better in a few days, come back.
醫生:每天三次,飯後服用。如果幾天後沒有好轉,記得再來看診。
Emma: Okay. Thank you, doctor.
艾瑪:好的。謝謝你,醫生。