
海灘上的一天
Winnie and Chris are a couple. They are going through their photo albums.
溫妮和克里斯是一對情侶。他們正在看他們的相簿。
couple(n.)情侶
Winnie: Look at you in these photos!
溫妮:你看這些照片裡的你!
these=這些
Chris: These are funny! When did you take these? I can’t remember.
克里斯:這些真有趣! 你什麼時候拍的?我想不起來。
take(v.)拍攝
Winnie: I took them on our trip to Taitung around three years ago.
溫妮:我在我們三年前去台東旅行時拍的。
trip to somewhere=到某地的旅行around(adv.)大約
Chris: Oh, right! We spent a weekend there.
克里斯:噢對!我們在那待了一個週末。
動詞三態spend-spent-spent=花費
Winnie: Yeah. We stayed at the beach all day long.
溫妮:是啊。我們在海灘上待了一整天。
stay at=待在
Chris: The view was so amazing!
克里斯:因為景色真的太棒了!
view(n.)景色
Winnie: We had some great memories there.
溫妮:我們在那裡有過很棒的回憶。
memory(n.)記憶;回憶
Chris: Why don’t we go back again next month?
克里斯:我們何不下個月再回去一次?
month(n.)月
Winnie: I will never turn down a trip to Taitung.
溫妮:我永遠不會拒絕到台東旅行。
turn down=拒絕
Chris: Great. I can’t wait.
克里斯:太好了。我等不及了。
wait(v.)等待