
爆米花和冰淇淋
Neal and Tara are friends. They are going out to eat hot pot.
尼爾和塔拉是朋友。他們要出去吃火鍋。
go out to VR 出門去做~
Tara: I’m so excited to go out to eat today! I love to eat hot pot!
塔拉:今天要外食我好興奮!我喜歡吃火鍋!
excited(adj.)興奮的be excited about~ 對~感到興奮
Neal: Me too. I can’t wait! I am very hungry today.
尼爾:我也是。我等不及了!我今天很餓。
can’t wait等不及hungry(adj.)飢餓的starving(adj.)很餓的
Tara: What kind of hot pot do you want to eat? I want seafood today.
塔拉:你想吃哪種火鍋?我今天想吃海鮮。
kind(n.)種類seafood(n.)海鮮
Neal: Ummm…I don’t really like hot pot.
尼爾:嗯⋯⋯其實我不太喜歡吃火鍋。
not really不是那麼地、不是真正地
Tara: What?! Then why are you excited to go?
塔拉:什麼?那你為什麼這麼興奮著要去?
then(adv.)那麼、既然如此
Neal: Because I like to eat the popcorn and ice cream at the restaurant!
尼爾:因為我喜歡餐廳裡的爆米花和冰淇淋!
popcorn(n.)爆米花restaurant(n.)餐廳
Tara: Haha. Those are for kids!
塔拉:哈哈。那些是給小孩的!
Neal: No, they aren’t. They are for adults too. And they are so good!
尼爾:不,才不是。它們也是給大人的。而且它們很好吃!
adult(n.)大人