
大安森林公園
Winnie and Oliver are at Taipei. They are finding a place for a picnic.
溫妮和奧利佛在台北。他們正在找一個野餐的地方。
Winnie: The weather is nice. Do you want to go on a picnic today?
溫妮:天氣不錯耶,你今天想去野餐嗎?
Oliver: That sounds like fun. Where should we go?
奧利佛:聽起來很好玩,我們要去哪裡呢?
fun(n.)樂趣、快樂、享受(adj.)有趣的、好玩的funny(adj.)有趣的、好笑的
Winnie: How about Daan Forest Park? It’s a nice spot for a picnic.
溫妮:大安森林公園怎麼樣?那是一個很好的野餐地點。
spot(n.)圓點、地點
Oliver: Okay, what should we bring to the park?
奧利佛:好啊,我們應該帶什麼去公園?
bring(v.)拿來、帶來
Winnie: We should bring a picnic mat, as well as some sandwiches, fruit and drinks.
溫妮:我們應該帶野餐墊,還有一些三明治、水果和飲料。
mat(n.)地墊、地毯
Oliver: Great idea. I’ll pack up some potato chips and cookies too.
奧利佛:好主意,我也會帶一些洋芋片和餅乾。
chip(n.)炸薯條、炸薯片pack up打包、帶、收拾
Winnie: Sounds good. I’ll bring the mat, chairs and table.
溫妮:聽起來不錯,我會帶野餐墊、椅子和桌子。
Oliver: How about we meet at the Daan Park metro station at 12 p.m.? Is that okay with you?
奧利佛:中午12點大安森林公園捷運站見怎麼樣?你可以嗎?
meet(v.)碰面、會合=meet up
Winnie: That works for me. I’ll see you at the park at noon!
溫妮:可以,中午公園見!
works for sb.為某人工作、對我來說是有用的、我可以
Oliver: See you then!
奧利佛:到時見!