
俯瞰冬山鄉美景
Patrick and Annie are chatting in the living room.
派翠克和安妮在客廳聊天。
Patrick: Any plans for the Dragon Boat Festival?
派翠克:端午節假期有什麼計畫嗎?
plans for對~的安排或計畫Dragon Boat Festival端午節
Annie: How about going on a hot air balloon ride in Taitung?
安妮:要不要去台東坐熱氣球?
how about N(Ving)要不要~?(提議)
Patrick: Actually, I heard that there’s going to be a Hot Air Balloon Festival in Yilan in June.
派翠克:其實,我聽說六月在宜蘭有一個熱氣球嘉年華。
actually(adv.)=as a matter of fact事實上、其實hear that聽說
Annie: Great! Should we check it out online?
安妮:太好了,我們要上網看一下嘉年華的資訊嗎?
check sth out查看某事的資訊online(adv.)上網
Patrick: I’m reading about it now. It says here that we can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Dongshan Township during the ride.
派翠克:我正在看,這裡說我們可以搭熱氣球享受冬山鄉的美景。
scenery(n.)風景scene(n.)場面、場景view(n.)景觀during(prep.)在~期間
Annie: Nice! Don’t forget to remind me to bring my camera.
安妮:不錯喔!記得提醒我帶相機。
don’t forget to RV別忘記做某事remind sb to RV提醒某人做某事bring(v.)帶到=carry
Patrick: Will do. It seems that we can only buy the tickets on site.
派翠克:會的,看起來我們得現場買票。
will do=no problem沒問題it seems that似乎是on site現場
Annie: If that’s the case, we should probably stay there the night before we take a balloon ride.
安妮:如果是這樣的話,我們也許應該前一晚待在宜蘭。
if that’s the case=in that case如果是這樣的話probably(adv.)大概
Patrick: Ok. I’ll book a B&B.
派翠克:好,我來上網訂民宿。
book(v.)預訂B&B(n.)民宿
Annie: Thanks. I’ll book the train tickets and check guides about the local food in Yilan. It’ll be tons of fun!
安妮:謝了,我來訂火車票,然後查一下宜蘭當地小吃的介紹。這一定會超好玩的!
guide(n.)介紹、指南tons of=lots of很多的