
不用自己搭帳篷
Boris is talking to his daughter, Julie, in the living room.
波里斯正在客廳與他的女兒茱莉說話。
Julie: Dad, I’m going glamping with my friends next weekend.
茱莉:爸,我下週末要和朋友去豪華露營。
Boris: Glamping? So you won’t need to set up tents by yourselves?
波里斯:豪華露營?所以你們不需要自己搭帳篷囉?
set up安裝、裝配tent(n.)帳篷
Julie: We won’t, and we won’t need to pack lots of camping stuff, either.
茱莉:不用,而且我們也不需要打包一堆露營用品。
pack(v.)打包、收拾(行李)stuff(n.)東西、物品
Boris: Well, why don’t you go camping in the traditional way?
波里斯:嗯,為什麼你們不用傳統的方式露營呢?
tradition(n.)傳統traditional(adj.)傳統的in a confident way以有自信的方式in an easy way以簡單的方式
Julie: I guess we can’t stand sleeping without an air conditioner or taking a shower without hot water.
茱莉:我猜我們無法忍受睡覺的時候沒有冷氣,或是洗澡時沒有熱水。
stand(v.)忍受without(prep.)沒有
Boris: Then you should stay in a bed and breakfast.
波里斯:那你們應該住在有提供床和早餐的飯店裡。
bed and breakfast提供早餐的住宿
Julie: But we also want to stay away from the city and get close to nature with little effort. That’s why we choose glamping, and it’s getting popular among young people nowadays.
茱莉:但我們也想遠離城市,而且不用花太多力氣就可以親近大自然。這是為什麼我們選擇豪華露營的原因,而且現在變得很受年輕人歡迎。
stay away from sb. or sth.遠離某人或某物effort(n.)力氣、努力popular(adj.)受歡迎的be popular among sb.受某人歡迎
Boris: The price isn’t low either, right? How much will it cost?
波里斯:價格也不便宜,對吧?要花多少錢?
price(n.)價錢、價格
Julie: About NT$15,000 for one night.
茱莉:一晚大概一萬五。
Boris: What? I’d rather go camping and set up my own tent.
波里斯:什麼?我寧願傳統露營然後自己搭帳篷。
would rather寧願