
下班後的聚會
Kent and Irene are colleagues. They are clocking off.
肯特和艾琳是同事。他們正在打卡下班。
clock off打卡下班
Kent: Do you want to go bowling with some colleagues after work?
肯特:下班後想和一些同事一起去打保齡球嗎?
Irene: Oh, bowling. It sounds fun.
艾琳:打保齡球聽起來很有趣。
Kent: Do you bowl?
肯特:你會打嗎?
Irene: Sometimes, yes. Are you guys short on players?
艾琳:有時候啊,你們缺球員嗎?
sometimes有時候be short on sth.缺少player(n.)選手
Kent: No. We just want to invite more new people to join us.
肯特:是沒有,但我們想邀請更多新人加入我們。
invite(v.)邀請join(v.)加入
Irene: Cool. Count me in. When is it?
艾琳:酷,來打吧。算我一份。什麼時候?
count sb. in算某人一份
Kent: We have games every Wednesday and Friday. How about this Friday?
肯特:我們每周三跟周五都會去。這星期五怎麼樣?
Irene: Friday is perfect.
艾琳:就星期五吧。
Kent: I’ll send you the address of the alley.
肯特:我再把球館的地址發給你。
address(n.)地址、bowling alley保齡球館
Irene: Sure. I’ll meet you guys there.
艾琳:沒問題,那裡見。
meet(v.)會面