
專攻女性消費者
Vivian and Ian are roommates. Vivian just got home with her new scooter.
薇薇安和伊恩是室友。薇薇安剛剛騎著新機車回家。
Ian: Look at that color! Did you buy a new scooter?
伊恩:瞧瞧那個顏色!新機車嗎?
Vivian: Yes. Purple is now officially my favorite color.
薇薇安:是的。紫色現在成為我最喜歡的顏色。
Ian: It looks perfect for you.
伊恩:這顏色很適合你。
prefect for sb.很適合
Vivian: This is the limited edition, which is very popular among female riders. The color is targeted at them.
薇薇安:這是限量版,很受女性騎士歡迎。這顏色就是專攻女性消費者。
limited edition限量版popular(adj.)受歡迎的female(adj.)女性的rider騎士target(v.)鎖定、針對
Ian: Where did you get the money? These electric scooters do not come cheap.
伊恩:你哪裡來的錢?電動車不便宜吧。
electric(adj.)電動的
Vivian: Actually, many local governments are offering subsidies. Take Taipei City, for example. The subsidy can be up to NT$27,300.
薇薇安:有很多地方政府都有提供補助。以台北市為例,補助最高可達新台幣27,300元。
subsidy(n.)津貼、補貼for example=for instance舉例
Ian: That’s a lot. I should share the news with my sister.
伊恩:那很多耶。我應該跟我姐姐分享這個消息。
Vivian: You should! It is very easy to maneuver and park.
薇薇安:對!而且這款很好騎,也很好停車。
maneuver(v.)控制=manoeuvrepark(v.)停車
Ian: Great! I’ll tell her that.
伊恩:太好了,我會跟她說。