
決戰1月11號
Richard is staring at his watch and sitting in front of the computer. Maddie is talking to him.
理查正死盯著手錶並坐在電腦前。麥蒂正在跟他說話。
stare at sth.盯著watch(n.)手錶in front of在...之前(位置)computer電腦
Maddie: Hey, what are you up to?
麥蒂:嘿,你在做什麼?
be up to做什麼事情
Richard: It’s almost 12 o’clock!
理查:快要12點了。
almost即將
Maddie: So? What about it?
麥蒂:12點,然後?
Richard: I need to buy a train ticket to Kaohsiung for January 10th.
理查:我要買1月10號回高雄的火車票。
need to+RV需要train ticket火車票
Maddie: Why are you going back home on January 10th?
麥蒂:你1月10號為什麼要回家?
Richard: I need to get back to vote! The 11 th is election day.
理查:要回去投票啊!投票是11號。
election day大選日
Maddie: Ah, right!
麥蒂:啊,對!
Richard: Don’t you need to go back home to vote?
理查:你不用回家投票嗎?
Maddie: I bought my flight ticket back to Penghu last week.
麥蒂:我上禮拜就買好回澎湖的機票了。
buy-bought-bought(v.)買flight ticket機票last week上週
Richard: Oh, nice!
理查:噢,很棒!