
十月的假期你想去哪?
Bill and Evelyn are coworkers.
比爾跟伊芙琳是同事。
coworker(n.)同事
Bill: What a busy day!
比爾:今天真是超忙!
busy(adj.)忙碌的
Evelyn: Yeah. I’m looking forward to a vacation.
伊芙琳:是啊,我好期待放假。
look forward to期待vacation(n.)假期
Bill: Speaking of vacation, I’ll go to Taitung next month.
比爾:說到假期,我下個月要去台東。
vacation(n.)假期month(n.)月
Evelyn: Nice! I love Taitung. It’s a beautiful city.
伊芙琳:好耶!我愛台東。那是個美麗的城市。
love(v.)喜愛beautiful(adj.)美麗的city(n.)城市
Bill: Yeah. I’m going to attend the Double Ten National Day celebrations and fireworks display there.
比爾:是啊,我要去參加雙十節慶祝活動還有煙火秀。
attend(v.)參加celebration(n.)慶祝活動fireworks(n.)煙火display(n.)表演
Evelyn: Cool. Will you go biking?
伊芙琳:酷耶,你會去騎單車嗎?
bike(v.)騎單車
Bill: Sure. The Taitung County Government has launched a one-day tour. The tour includes a bike trip, visiting an organic tea farm as well as Fushan Fish Reserve, and the last stop is the spot where the fireworks display will take place.
比爾:當然。台東縣政府推出一個一日遊程,其中包含單車行、參訪有機茶場還有富山護魚區,最後一站就是煙火秀的地點。
launch(v.)推出tour(n.)遊程include(v.)包含bike(n.)單車trip(n.)旅行visit(v.)造訪organic(adj.)有機的last(adj.)最後的stop(n.)站fireworks(n.)煙火display(n.)表演take place發生
Evelyn: Sounds good.
伊芙琳:聽起來真不錯。
sound(v.)聽起來
Bill: You can check it out online. Maybe we can go to Taitung together!
比爾:你可以上網看看,也許我們可以一起去台東。
check(v.)查看online(adv.)線上地together(adv.)線上