
玻璃帳篷賞夜景
Olivia and Evan are talking about their next trip. Olivia has an idea.
奧莉薇亞和艾文正在討論他們下一場的旅行。奧莉維亞有個點子。
trip(n.)旅程
Olivia: You know what? We should go glamping!
奧莉薇亞:你知道嗎?我們應該來場豪華露營!
know(v.)知道
Evan: I have no idea what that is.
艾文:我完全不知道那是什麼。
have no idea=不知道
Olivia: It’s a new trend in travel called glamorous camping, “glamping” for short.
奧莉薇亞:這是最近的潮流,叫做時髦豪華路線的露營,簡稱「豪華露營」。
for short=簡稱
Evan: From what I know, camping is anything but glamorous.
艾文:就我所知,露營和時髦豪華扯不上關係。
is anything but sth=和某件事扯不上關係
Olivia: Recently, a lot of camping sites will arrange the tent and equipment for their customers in advance.
奧莉薇亞:最近很多露營地會事先替他們的客人安排帳篷和裝備。
recently(adv.)最近in advance=事先
Evan: Do we need to prepare anything at all?
艾文:我們這樣還要準備些什麼?
prepare(v.)準備
Olivia: Barely anything. Once we get there, we can just lay back and enjoy everything.
奧莉薇亞:幾乎不用準備。只要人到那裡就可以放鬆享受了。
barely(adv.)幾乎不once=一旦~
Evan: That doesn’t sound so bad.
艾文:這聽起來還不賴。
Olivia: Right? It’s all about throwing our worries away and enjoying camping at ease.
奧莉薇亞:對吧?拋開煩惱並悠閒地享受露營。
worry(n.)憂慮;煩惱
Evan: Okay, I’m in. Is there a camping site that you want to go to?
艾文:好,我要去。妳物色過營地了嗎?
camping site=露營地
Olivia: Well, I have a whole list. We can enjoy mountain views in this place in Hsinchu, and there’s another one in Chiayi, where you can see the starry night from a glass tent!
奧莉薇亞:我有一整張清單。我們可以在新竹的這間欣賞山景,還有一個營地在嘉義,可以從玻璃帳篷直接欣賞到夜晚星空。
view(n.)景色starry night=星空
Evan: Wow, that sounds so appealing.
艾文:哇,聽起來很吸引人。
appealing(adj.)吸引人的