
久久犒賞自己很值得!
Cary brings Anne to the courtyard to show her his new motorbike.
卡里帶安去看院子看自己的新重機。
bring(v.)帶,攜帶courtyard(n.)庭院show(v.)給……看new(adj.)新的motorbike(n.)摩托車
Cary: Hey, look at this!
卡里:嘿,妳看。
look at看著
Anne: Wow! That’s so cool man!
安:哇!太帥了老哥!
so(adv.)非常cool(adj.)酷,帥man(n.)老兄,伙計
Cary: This is a brand new motorbike.
卡里:這是全新的重機。
brand(n.)品牌brand new全新的
Anne: Is it the one that’s always on commercials lately?
安:是最近廣告很多的那款嗎?
always(adv.)總是commercial(n.)廣告lately(adv.)最近,近來
Cary: That’s right! It’s my birthday present.
卡里:沒錯!是我的生日禮物。
right(adj.)對的,正確的
Anne: Who gave it to you?
安:誰送你的啊?
gave give的過去式
Cary: I gave it to myself actually.
卡里:我送給自己的。
myself(pron.)我自己actually(adv.)實際上,事實上
Anne: That must be really expensive!
安:那一定很貴吧?
must(aux.)一定really(adv.)很,非常expensive(adj.)昂貴的
Cary: I work hard to fulfill my dreams.
卡里:努力賺錢就是為了實現願望囉。
work(v.)工作hard(adv.)努力地fulfill(v.)實現,完成dream(n.)夢,夢想
Anne: That’s really cool, but don’t forget to be safe when you drive it!
安:雖然很帥,騎的時候還是要注意安全喔!
but(conj.)但是forget(v.)忘記safe(adj.)安全的when(conj.)當……的時候drive(v.)駕駛