
放鬆肌肉
Jeremy and Eva are friends. Jeremy is talking about his sore eyes.
傑若米和艾娃是朋友。傑若米正說到他眼睛痠痛的問題。
sore(adj.)痠痛的
Jeremy: Ah, my eyes are killing me.
傑若米:啊,我的眼睛真是太不舒服了。
killing me=使人感到被折磨或煩躁;讓人覺得非常好笑
Eva: Are you alright?
艾娃:你還好嗎?
alright(adj.)沒事的;健康的
Jeremy: I’m fine. My doctor said I should stop staring at the computer screen for so long.
傑若米:我沒事,醫生說我應該少盯著電腦看。
stare(v.)一直盯著;glare(v.)生氣地瞪著screen(n.)螢幕
Eva: Yeah. You should not tire out your eyes.
艾娃:是啊,你不該讓眼睛過於勞累了。
tire out=操勞;過度勞累
Jeremy: I know. Sometimes my eyes are so sore that my vision even blurs.
傑若米:我知道。有時我的眼睛實在太酸痛,連視力都開始模糊了。
vision(n.)視力;願景visual(adj.)視覺上的blur(v.)使模糊
Eva: That’s not good. Try looking somewhere far for twenty seconds to relax the muscle.
艾娃:這樣可不好。試著看遠二十秒來放鬆肌肉吧。
relax(v.)放鬆muscle(n.)肌肉
Jeremy: Does that help?
傑若米:這樣有幫助嗎?
Eva: It does. You can take this simple step to protect your eyes.
艾娃:有啊。你可以採取這個簡單步驟來保護你的眼睛。
take a step=採取行動;邁出步伐simple(adj.)簡單的protect(v.)保護
Jeremy: Got it. I’ll try that.
傑若米:懂了。我會嘗試看看的。
try(v.)嘗試
Eva: Trust me. It makes a big difference.
艾娃:相信我。這會帶來很大的改變。
trust(v.)相信make a difference=造成改變