
就點經典款
Wesley and Maria are roommates. It’s dinner time.
韋斯利和瑪麗亞是室友。現在是晚餐時間。
Wesley: I want to order some pizzas for dinner.
韋斯利:我想點一些披薩當晚餐。
order(v.)點餐
Maria: No problem, but just one thing.
瑪麗亞:沒問題,但只有一件事請你注意。
one thing一點、一件事情
Wesley: Hold up. Hear me out first. I want to eat that new cilantro pizza with century eggs and pig’s blood cake.
韋斯利:等一下,我先說。我想要點新出的香菜皮蛋豬血糕披薩。
hold up停下來=slow downhear me out聽我說完cilantro香菜century egg皮蛋pig′s blood cake豬血糕
Maria: No! No more weird pizzas this time.
瑪麗亞:不要!這次不要再吃奇怪的披薩了!
weird(adj.)奇怪的
Wesley: What do you mean?
韋斯利:你怎麼了?
Maria: You’ve ordered the pearl milk tea pizza and the spicy hot pot pizza before. They are not my cup of tea, and now this?
瑪麗亞:你之前點了珍珠奶茶披薩和麻辣火鍋披薩。我真的沒有很愛,現在還要吃這什麼奇怪的披薩。
pearl milk tea珍奶spicy hot pot麻辣鍋cup of tea喜愛的事物
Wesley: Really? I thought they were, well, one of a kind. And you said it yourself you liked that fried tangyuan one!
韋斯利:真的嗎?我覺得這些披薩很,嗯,獨一無二啊。而且之前的炸湯圓披薩你也不是很愛。
one of a kind獨一無二、special or unique(adj.)獨特的fried tangyuan炸湯圓
Maria: Just give me a normal flavor. Just order something classic. You know I hate cilantro. The smell is disgusting.
瑪麗亞:給我普通的披薩,就點經典款。明明就知道我討厭香菜,那味道我會直接吐出來。
flavor(n.)口味classic(adj.)經典的、classical(adj.)古典的smell(n.)氣味disgusting(adj.)噁心的=gross
Wesley: Alright. Like Hawaiian?
韋斯利:像是夏威夷披薩?
Maria: That’d be fine.
瑪麗亞:可以。