
半裸女模送擁抱
Roy and Joy are having lunch.
羅伊和喬伊正在吃午餐。
Roy: If you saw someone giving free hugs on the street, what would you do? Would you hug him/her or walk away?
羅伊:如果妳看到有人在街上給人們免費擁抱,妳會怎麼做呢?會抱他/她還是會走開?
if(conj.)假如、如果someone(pron.)某人free(adj.)免費的would(aux.)將、會hug(v.)擁抱、抱
Joy: Hmm… that depends. Why do you ask?
喬伊:嗯…視情況而定耶!為什麼這麼問呢?
depend(v.)取決於ask(v.)問、詢問
Roy: When I hung out with my girlfriend at Ximen the other day, I saw a half-naked girl offering free hugs to strangers.
羅伊:我前幾天和我女朋友在西門町逛逛時,看到一個半裸的女孩向陌生人提供免費擁抱。
when(conj.)當half(adv.)一半地、半個地naked(adj.)赤裸的、裸體的offer(v.)提供、主動給予stranger(n.)陌生人
Joy: She was half-naked? You’re not joking, are you?
喬伊:她半裸嗎?你不是在開玩笑吧?
joke(v.)開玩笑、說笑話
Roy: No, I’m not. She wore only shorts and her breasts were covered by pieces of tape, which drew a lot of attention.
羅伊:不是哦!她穿著短褲,並只用膠帶貼住重點部位,這吸引了許多人注意她呢。
only(adv.)只、僅shorts(n.)短褲breast(n.)胸部cover(v.)覆蓋、遮蔽tape(n.)膠帶draw(v.)吸引、引起attention(n.)注意
Joy: Why would she do that? I mean, why was she giving free hugs?
喬伊:她為什麼要那麼做呢?我意思是為什麼要給路人擁抱呢?
mean(v.)意思是
Roy: She said that she wanted single people to feel loved on Valentine’s Day.
羅伊:她說她想讓單身的人在情人節也感受到愛。
single(adj.)單身的、未婚的
Joy: Well, in that case, I would hug her if I were single. I admire her for her courage. What about you? Did you go hug her?
喬伊:嗯,那樣的話,假如我單身我也會去擁抱她的。我欣賞她的勇氣呢!你呢?你有上前去擁抱她嗎?
case(n.)案例admire(v.)欣賞、欽佩courage(n.)勇氣、膽量
Roy: Not a chance! I was with my girlfriend!
羅伊:不可能啊,我當時和我女朋友在一起耶。
chance(n.)機會、機遇