
像小嬰兒一樣翻身
Helen and Frank are a couple. They are chatting in the bedroom.
海倫和法蘭克是夫妻,他們在臥室聊天。
couple(n.)夫妻、情侶
Frank: Honey, look at your love handles!
法蘭克:親愛的!你看你的腰都是肥肉!
Helen: I know! But I don’t have time to exercise at all!
海倫:我知道啊!但我根本都沒時間運動啊!
exercise(v.)運動not at all一點也不
Frank: I know a simple exercise you can do at home. Lie down on the bed and put your arms over your head. Now, roll over like a baby.
法蘭克:我知道一個簡單的方法可以讓你在家就可以運動。躺在床上,把你的手舉高。現在,像小嬰兒一樣做翻身動作。
simple(adj.)=easy簡單的exercise(n.)運動lie down躺下來lie-lay-lainroll over滾過去、翻身
Helen: Now what?
海倫:然後呢?
now what=and then然後呢
Frank: Roll over again. You need to repeat these two steps at least three times.
法蘭克:再轉回來,你得重複這兩個步驟至少三次。
again(adv.)再一次need to需要~repeat(v.)重複step(n.)步驟at least至少
Helen: And that can help me get rid of my love handles?
海倫:這樣就可以幫我剪掉腰部的贅肉?
help sb RV幫助某人做某事
Frank: Yes, as long as you stretch your whole body as much as possible when you do this exercise.
法蘭克:對,只要你在做這個運動的時候盡可能的伸展你的身體。
as long as只要~stretch(v.)伸展whole(adj.)全部的as adj(adv.) as possible越~越好
Helen: Okay. I hope I’ll be in good shape soon.
海倫:真希望我可以早日變得苗條。
hope(v.)希望in good shape身材很好、狀況良好soon(adv.)很快