
隱藏聊天室
Vivian and Paul are colleagues. They are having lunch.
薇薇安和保羅是同事。他們正在吃午飯。
Paul: What’s your name on Line again? I’ll transfer the lunch money to you.
保羅:你Line上面叫什麼名字?我把午飯錢轉給你。
transfer sth. to sb.轉移、匯錢
Vivian: It’s “Viv.” We haven’t chatted on Line for a long time.
薇薇安:是「薇薇」。我們好久沒在Line上聊天了。
for a long time=for quite a while好一陣子
Paul: I really should tidy up my list of friends.
保羅:我真的應該整理一下我的好友名單。
tidy up整理歸納list(n.)清單
Vivian: How many friends and groups do you have on Line?
薇薇安:你在Line上面有多少好友和群組?
group(n.)團體、群組
Paul: Around four hundred or so. Most of them are just net pals.
保羅:大約四百個左右。大多數只是網友而已。
net pal網友、pen pal筆友
Vivian: That’s way too many. You should delete some of those.
薇薇安:太多了。你該刪掉一些。
delete(v.)刪除
Paul: Wouldn’t they find out?
保羅:他們不會發現嗎?
find out發現
Vivian: No. Or you can just hide the chat rooms or block them. They won’t find out.
薇薇安:不會,或者你可以隱藏聊天室或就直接封鎖。他們不會發現的。
hide(v.)隱藏-hid-hiddenblock(v.)封鎖、(n.)街區
Paul: That’s a good idea.
保羅:這是個好主意。
Vivian: Oh! I just got the money. Thanks.
薇薇安:哦!我剛收到錢了。謝謝。
got-received收到