
高鐵八折早鳥優惠
Fifi and Alan are chatting.
菲菲和安倫在聊天。
be V-ing 現在進行式(正在…)
Fifi: What are you going to do on Mother’s Day?
菲菲:你母親節要做什麼呢?
be going to V. 未來式(將要…)
Alan: I’ll go back home and spend the weekend with my family.
安倫:我要回家和家人一起過。
will V. 未來式(將會…)spend(v.)花費、度過
Fifi: Great! I feel like hitting the road and going on a weekend jaunt somewhere off the beaten path, and just sitting somewhere and watching people pass by.
菲菲:真棒!我想要出發去一趟輕旅行,找個人少的地方,什麼也不做就坐著看人來人往。
feel like想要=wanthit the road離開、出發jaunt(n.)旅行、遊覽=outing, touroff the beaten path(track)偏僻的、人跡罕至的=out of the way, in the middle of nowherepass by經過
Alan: That sounds really appealing. I made a reservation at a nice restaurant to celebrate Mother’s Day for my mom.
安倫:那聽起來很吸引人耶!我訂了間不錯的餐廳,要幫媽媽慶祝這個大日子。
appealing(adj.)有吸引力的=attractivemake-made-madereservation(n.)預約、預定=bookingcelebrate(v.)慶祝
Fifi: By the way, did you book any train tickets?
菲菲:對了,你訂車票了嗎?
book(v.)預約、預定
Alan: Absolutely! I bought the tickets for the high-speed railway at midnight on the 13th, and was able to get a 20% early bird discount on them!
安倫:當然囉!我在13號凌晨就訂了高鐵票,我有八折的早鳥優惠哦!
absolutely(adv.)當然=certainly, definitelybuy-bought-boughtbe able to能夠discount(n.)折扣
Fifi: I heard the HSR will be adding more train rides to their schedule to serve passengers.
菲菲:聽說高鐵會加開車次服務乘客。
will be V-ing 未來進行式(將會…)hear-heard-heard聽說ride(n.)行程schedule(n.)行程表serve(v.)服務
Alan: Yup, adding more train rides is a must.
安倫:是啊,那是一定要的啊!
must(n.)必不可少的事物