
我們忘了果醬!
Ronny and Ruth are getting ready for their picnic.
羅尼和露絲在準備野餐的東西。
Ronny: What nice weather! Is everything ready?
羅尼:今天天氣真好,東西都準備好了嗎?
What nice weather!天氣真好!ready(adj.)準備好的
Ruth: Let me check the list.
露絲:我來看看清單。
let-let-let(v.)+RV讓check(v., n.)檢查、打勾list(n.)清單
Ronny: There are two loaves of bread, a bag of cookies and some sandwiches.
羅尼:這裡有兩條麵包、一袋餅乾還有一些三明治。
loaf(n.)條sandwich(n.)三明治
Ruth: Check, check and check. We’re all good.
露絲:打勾、打勾、打勾。全都到齊了。
all good一切都準備好
Ronny: What about the drinks?
羅尼:飲料呢?
drink(n., v.)飲料、喝
Ruth: The other people will bring a bottle of hot tea and a six-pack of beer.
露絲:其他人會帶一瓶熱茶跟一手啤酒。
bottle(n.)瓶pack(n.)一手beer(n.)啤酒
Ronny: We can buy a carton of milk on the way to make some milk tea.
羅尼:我們可以順路買點牛奶就有奶茶可以喝了。
carton(n.)紙盒on the way在路上milk tea奶茶、black tea紅茶、green tea綠茶、oolong tea烏龍茶
Ruth: That’d be perfect!
露絲:那樣的話很讚!
That′d=That wouldperfect(adj.)完美的
Ronny: Alright, let’s go! We don’t want to be late.
羅尼:好吧,我們走吧!最好別遲到。
let’s+RV讓我們
Ruth: Wait! We forgot about the jam!
露絲:等等,我們忘了果醬!
wait(v.)等等forget-forgot-forgotten about+n.忘記jam(n.)果醬