
舊物大出清
Amy and Oliver are a couple. They are talking about having a garage sale.
艾咪和奧立佛是對夫妻。他們正在討論舉辦車庫拍賣。
Amy: Maybe we should have a garage sale. What do you think?
艾咪:或許我們應該辦個車庫拍賣,你覺得呢?
should VR應該(給予建議)should not VR不應該(給予建議)
Oliver: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! We could earn extra cash and clean up some space.
奧立佛:嗯,聽起來是個不錯的主意!可以賺些外快,還能整理出一些空間。
extra(adj.)額外的pocket money零用錢clean up清理、整頓space(n.)空間
Amy: What should we put up for sale?
艾咪:那我們該拿什麼東西拍賣呢?
put up for sale將某物出售或拍賣put up sth.(put sth. up)舉起、升起某物
Oliver: How about these old books and DVDs? We don’t touch them anymore.
奧立佛:這些舊書和DVD怎麼樣?我們都不怎麼碰它們了。
touch(v.)觸摸、觸碰not...anymore 不再~
Amy: Yeah, and these clothes too. We don’t wear them anymore.
艾咪:對啊,還有這些衣服,我們都不再穿了。
wear clothes= put on clothes穿上衣服
Oliver: Great idea! Let’s set up some tables in the garage this Saturday.
奧立佛:好主意!我們這週六可以在車庫擺些桌子。
set sth. up準備
Amy: Perfect! We should also make some signs.
艾咪:太完美了!我們也應該做些招牌。
sign(n.)招牌、標示
Oliver: Yes, and we can tell our friends too.
奧立佛:對呀,我們也可以告訴我們的朋友。
Amy: This will be fun! I can’t wait to see what people will buy.
艾咪:這一定會很好玩!我等不及想看看大家會買什麼了。
can’t wait to VR.等不及做~
Oliver: Yeah, it will be nice to clean up the house.
奧立佛:沒錯,整理一下房子也不錯。
Amy: Let’s get ready for the garage sale!
艾咪:我們開始為車庫拍賣做準備吧!
Oliver: Let’s do it. Maybe we’ll find a buyer for that old lamp in the corner.
奧立佛:就這麼辦。也許我們能為角落的那盞舊燈找到買主。
lamp(n.)(有燈罩的)燈